Job description, responsibilities and duties
Visma Labs Košice is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong BA/PO background, who will be responsible to take a key role in the team to lead Analyses and create backlog user stories for the core team.
As a business analyst you will be responsible for:
- eliciting, analysing, specifying requirements for the backlog, suggesting priorities of backlog items and communicating them to the team and stakeholders.
-secure that user stories, specifications, and other descriptions of requirements are according to the product strategy and stakeholder needs...
-support the developers in understanding and detailing the stories/specifications, be available for clarifications, investigating, and proposing for escalated support cases
- do implementation validation and assessment
Employee perks, benefits
-Even though we offer work from home in an unlimited amount of days it is more of a standard in Visma than a benefit :)
- Modern spacious A class office close to the city center waiting for our colleagues when the situation gets better. Also now is our office open to those who cannot work from home ( due to e.g. space conditions, not reliable internet connection, sudden electricity power outage etc.)
- Lunch vouchers in the amount of 5,50 euro/working day with 100% employers coverage
- 3 sick days per year
-Extra vacation days
- Social events, parties, brunches, and what we call Code and Coffee sessions on a regular basis
At Visma, we have friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
If you're ready to drive fast and be part of the new adventure, you're the one we're looking for!
Visma Labs in Kosice, Slovakia is looking for a new talent like you!