Senior PHP Developer
t's time to grow with PHP! :)
Visma PinkWeb works on a smart cloud solution with which we make the work of our clients safer and easier. ClientOnline is one of the leading accountancy portals in the Netherlands that services hundreds of accounting companies, from the biggest to SME sized.
Stack we use: PHP 7.4/8, Apache, NginX, MySQL, PHPUnit, Docker, Azure public cloud, Rabbit MQ, SendGrid
Tools: JIRA, Github, PHPStorm, PHPUnit, Jenkins
Part of the code is still legacy, however all new things are done in the new architecture, plus, if possible the old code is rewritten into it. For architecture we use "Hexagonal Architexture" - based on the idea of Layers, Ports and Adapters. The aim of this is to write well-testable code in which the business logic is separated from the infrastructure as much as possible. Production part is migrated to cloud - Azure.
Employee perks, benefits
- Even though we offer work from home for an unlimited amount of days it is more of a standard in Visma than a benefit :)
- Lunch vouchers in the amount of 5,50 eur/working day with 100% employers coverage
- 3 sick days per year and 3 extra days of vacation
- YDD (Your Development Day) - 1 day a month during which you can do whatever you want for your own education and growth - no task needed to be done that day :)
- Social events, parties, various sessions, game nights, tournaments and so on a regular basis. It might seem like we are celebrating something every other week but... hm.Yes. We do.
At Visma, we have friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
PHP - Advanced
Personality requirements and skills
As a senior developer you know how the cookie crumbles. You are able to communicate and work together on both a professional as a personal level and you enjoy involving your colleagues in the tasks at hand. You are quick learner, are not afraid to get your hand dirty and are able to create overview :)
We are looking for someone who has been developing object oriented web applications, who has some knowledge of front end development, knowledge of test automation and is able to work based on the test driven development principles.
If you're ready to drive fast and be part of the new adventure, you're the one we're looking for!
Visma Labs in Kosice, Slovakia is looking for a new talent like you!