Hello, our potential colleague!
Visma is not just about C#! We are technological fanatics. We do React, we do Java, we do Python, we do… basically everything you can think of :) But let me guess, what brought you here is DevOps!
Idella is one of our products used in Netherlands for pension fund management. More teams are developing this product in different countries - Netherlands, Latvia and also in Slovakia - Košice. And your role is to secure the DevOps part for them:
- installing and maintenance of finance products
- auditing and security measures
- product setup for clients on all stages up to prod
- support of existing solutions in cloud
- pipeline creation
- ensuring the running of automated tests
- static code analysis setup
To handle it you should have a broad overview of technologies/standards:
- AZURE, AZURE DevOps
- CI / CD lifecycle & best practices (YAML)
- basic networking
- Linux / Windows basic administration
- understanding of exception handling and application log tracing and tracking
- build servers ((Jenkins/Bamboo/ Azure DevOps/CodeBuild)
- monitoring agents (Application Insights, CloudWatch, Nagios, ELK, Zabbix)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
But the most important of all is your willingness and desire to learn. You will get a great opportunity to use new technologies (cloud-native) and to set the direction and enforce the solution you consider the best.
Don´t expect boring and stereotypical work- but the opposite :) You wouldn't be alone - two other colleagues are looking forward to you :).
Salary offer starting from 2500 EUR. It is based on your experience and knowledge.
Are you interested in being a part of this crew? Would you like to know more?
Let us know! We will be glad to invite you for a coffee/beer and talk about Visma, our life in Visma, and what can be your mission here.